Charles M. Ferrara, DDS (Retired)
Dentist practicing in McLean (1973-2016)
Charles M. Ferrara, DDS, is a recently retired dentist in McLean and graduated from Georgetown’s School of Dentistry. He completed a post-graduate internship and residency at the Catholic Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Ferrara is dedicated to continuing education and “state of the art” dental equipment that enables us to complete our goal in “providing knowledgeable treatment for enduring results.” Dr. Ferrara has received numerous awards over the years; he is consistently honored as “Best” among Washington Area Dentists in Washington Magazine.
When not busy working on patients, Dr. Ferrara loves traveling and spending time with his grandchildren.
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Implant Society
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Clinic-Board Member
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Virginia Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry