John Schehl, DDS
Dentist Practicing in McLean and Alexandria (1997- Present)
John A. Schehl, DDS, graduated from The Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in 1997 with Honors. He has a B.A. in English Literature from Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Schehl has been in practice for over 18 years. He has been serving the Mount Vernon area since 1998 and the McLean area since 2001. Dr. Schehl attends hundreds of hours of educational classes and CEU credits each year. Class types include Endodontic Seminars, Advancement in Dental Implant Surgery, and Improvements to Cosmetics.
He enjoys spending time with his son John Michael. When he is not working with patients, Dr. Schehl enjoys reading, sushi, biking on the C&O Canal, playing guitar, food, and traveling.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Virginia Dental Association (VDA)
- Northern Virginia Dental Society (NVDS)
- Alexandria Dental Society (ADS)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)